Monday, May 21, 2012

Where To Buy Department Store Make-up For $3

This past weekend I discovered the holy grail of make-up stores and no it's not Sephora or Ulta, but one of the last places I would have thought to buy make-up at, ready for it? Big Lots! Yes, you read that right Big Lots! your local discount store. It is there that I found Philosophy make-up for $3! I bought Angel Kiss Lip Gloss in pretty please which retails in the twenties. They also had brushes and face products including their mineral foundation, but none were right for me.

Besides Philosophy they also had Calvin Klein products including gel eyeliner. Burt's Bees lip products 40% off their retail price. Sally Hansen Salon Effects for $3.

I stocked up on Revlon lipsticks because they were $2 a piece, they regularly cost $10. I bought 5 beautiful shades.

Now I know what you are thinking, they must be used, they must be old, there must be something wrong with them. I can tell you that there is nothing wrong with them, they were sealed and not dry which is the sign of them being old.

The reason why they are there is because they are overstock, discontinued products, or seasonal. For example the lip gloss that I bought from Philosophy is a discontinued shade, but it is a beautiful pink.

They change their stock often so go and check out your local Big Lots! You might also want to sign up for their rewards card to receive even more of a bargain.

-JJ

*I am not being paid by any company including Big Lots! These are my honest reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment