Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sneak Peek: Glossybox May USA

Can't wait to find out what is inside this month's Glossybox? Well some lucky ladies have already gotten their boxes and here are the contents:

1. Amore Pacific- Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra Gel (South Korea)

2. Burberry Beauty- Lip Mist Natural Sheer Lipstick Copper No. 202 (UK)

3. Marvis Whitening Toothpaste (Italy)

4. Phyto- Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask For Dry Hair (France)

5. Zoya Nail Polish- Summer 2012

As you can tell the theme of this month's box is international beauty. It looks like a great box specially because of the Burberry lipstick which full size costs $30.

I am still waiting for the arrival of my box which is currently in Indiana, as soon as I get mine I will post some pics and give my reviews.

Hopefully this will hold you over until you get your own in the mail!

-JJ





No comments:

Post a Comment