I am guilty of committing a beauty sin, I wash my hair everyday. I have oily hair, which is why I wash it so often. In the beauty world this is a big No-No, but after doing it for so long it is hard to break the habit. That is until I found the best clarifying shampoo, Carol's Daughter Rosemary-Mint Clarifying Shampoo.
The theory behind using clarifying shampoos is that it really washes out all the product and gunk from your hair leaving it super clean, and due to this you can go longer between washes. I have tried several clarifying shampoos and I found them so drying, but this one is sulfate-free and non-drying.
The con's are the price, $13 at Sephora and the tingling sensation that lasts for a few minutes. The tingling doesn't hurt but I don't enjoy it either.
The Pro's, it is natural and I can go a day without washing my hair (which is a lot for me).
My take, buy it and if you don't like it simply return it.
Have a good weekend!
-JJ
No comments:
Post a Comment